Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding ebooks in our library catalog
Welcome students and families to our Follett eBook guide. Your librarians have gathered a wide variety of books for you to read online. There are some great picks right here in our own library catalog! Here's how to find them:
1. Follow this link to enter the catalog:
2. Log in using these details:
- Grades 4-7 students: Use your student number and password. (Only the student number, not your email address).
- Grade 3 students: Log in with your student number and the password Chs.1898
- Grade 2 students: Log in with your student number and the password 1898.Crofton
- Grade 1 students: Log in with your student number and the password 1898.Gordon
- SK students: Log in with your student number and the password IvyLeaf.1898
3. You will see the 'eBooks' heading at the top of the page.
- Click 'select all' and browse for books that interest you.
- Click on the book image for more detail.
- You may read online by clicking 'open'.
- To have the book available just for you, click 'checkout'.
- If the book has the infinity symbol then it is available for multiple users to read at once.
4. Your checked-out books may be found under 'checkouts' in the Destiny homepage menu.
Reading your checked out books through a browser:
- You can read online, but may prefer to download and read offline.
- Using the menu on the top left, choose 'offline access' and the book will download and can be read offline.
Reading your checked out books through the Destiny Read app:
- Download the Destiny Read app on your device
- Choose your location (British Columbia)
- Enter the school's name
- Sign in with your student number and password
- Open your checked out book
Questions: ask Ms. Jones firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Hunter email@example.com