Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding ebooks in our library catalog
1. Follow this link to enter the catalog:
2. Log in using these details:
- Grades 1-7 students: Use your student number and password. (Only the student number, not your email address). The password is Chs.1898 for students in grades 1-3.
- Grade 3 students: Log in with your student number and the password Chs.1898.
3. You will see the 'eBooks' heading at the top of the page.
- Click 'select all' and browse for books that interest you.
- Click on the book image for more detail.
- To have the book available just for you, click 'checkout'. We recommend downloading the book for offline reading and faster page turns using the 'offline access' feature under the menu on the top right.
- If the book has the infinity symbol then it is available for multiple users to read at once.
4. Your checked-out books may be found under 'My Stuff' in the Destiny homepage menu.
Questions: ask Ms. Hunter hun(at sign)croftonhouse.ca